IM C2000 | IM C2500 | IM C3000 | IM C3500 | IM C4500 | IM C6000
- Download Apps directly on to your MFP, allowing for easy access to software to improve your workflows
- Automatic Updates for Security and User Experience, keeping your machine secure and up-to-date with the features Ricoh add’s to these machines.
- Use passcodes or optional card readers for authentication. An embedded Near Field Communications (NFC) tag lets users authenticate and print from an Android device. Restrict access to specific print functions or issue chargebacks with RICOH Device Manager NX Accounting.
Keep your devices in line with the growth of your business.
There’s no need to call a technician or wait until the end of a contract to gain more features. Activate desired features and download applications and upgrades as you need them. Automatic security and service updates keep you up to date with the latest versions, so you can be continually protected and avoid downtime. Ricoh’s Intelligent Devices can be enhanced in the field, so you get immediate access to the latest features and even free productivity apps. Empower employee productivity.
- Scan to or print from over 15+ Cloud apps such as Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive, etc, using Ricoh ICE
- Advanced security features — such as encryption, authentication, restricted access to print output and data overwrite — help protect your information without hindering your business processes or productivity.
- Download the Smart Device Connector App to your personal mobile device for remote printing without drivers, utilities or software. Access information in the cloud and print it from the MFP, even emails with images or PDF attachments.
The new IM series is able to scan directly to a variety of cloud services, or print from those services using it’s touch screen panel. With the Smart Device Connector App, use your smart phone to print documents from inside your business’s network or outside the network using a release code.
Simply email Ricoh your document, receive a release code, then be able to print that document from any ICE enabled device in the world.
- G Suite (Google Apps)
- OneDrive for Business
- Google Drive
- RICOH Content Manager
- Translation (ABBYY)
- Intuitive 10.1″ touch screen that is customizable to fit your workflow. Download apps directly to your machine then edit the layout of your panel to your preference.
- With RemoteConnect Support, Ricoh specialists can remotely access the Ricoh devices in your workplace to make fixes and minimize downtime. A support specialist can even remotely operate the Smart Operation Panel and guide the user in real-time on how to use the device.
- Built-in how-to videos show you how to use the IM series. As you develop new jobs you need from your machine, learn directly from the panel.
The new IM series is designed to simplify every aspect of working with a multi-function device. Be able to easily customize the device’s panel to make it features quickly accessible and straight-forward to use. If you don’t see the app you’re looking for, download it from Ricoh’s application site directly on your machine.
Savin Technicians will be able to remote-in to help solve any issue or show you how to use certain features of the machine. Nothing about the new IM Series wants to impede you from getting your work done. The panel was designed to be as simple to use a smartphone so that anyone would be able to start using the machine with mininal training.
Copiers are the cornerstones of many businesses, get a copier that is simple to use.
Your Athens and Augusta, Georgia
Canon and Ricoh Copier Dealer since 1969
Duplicating Systems, located in Athens and Agusta Georgia, is a full service, certified Canon and Ricoh dealership. Duplicating Systems specializes in Multi-Functioning Copier Systems, Printers, Wide Format Printers and Scanners, Shredders, and Folders as well as Document Workflow and Security solutions. DSI has local technicians and parts warehouse ensuring our customers revieve rapid response.
Interested in purchasing a new Ricoh IM Series copier? Give us a call.
706-546-1220 Athens, Georgia
706-737-6482 Augusta, Georgia
New to buying copiers, printers, or wide formats?