(Watch the video version of this post below)
- Open web browser
- Click File
- Print using system dialogue
- Click on the printer you’re adjusting, and now you can start making presets
How to Create a B&W, Single Sided, User Code Preset:
- From the last menu, deselect “Two-Sided”
- Under “Layout,” click “Job Log”
- Click “Enable User Code”
- Type in the user code
- Under “Job Log,” click “Printer Features”
- Under “Color Mode,” click “Black and White”
- Now, you have set up all the presets you want
- Under “Presets,” click “Save Current Settings as Preset”
- Name the preset whatever you prefer
Things to remember:
- You can use a desktop application or a web browser to create your presets.
- If you want to set up other settings, go through the menu that you selected “Printer Features” on. You can also adjust where the paper comes from, which tray you want it to come from, etc.
- If you have a finisher, you can go back to “Feature Sets,” and select “Finishing” to view the various options for the finisher.